Silverlight 3 only
Note: Source code at CodePlex does not reflect the changes - please go to GitHub for the latest source code.
- IMPORTANT: Coordinate system has been changed (Up is now positive Y instead of negative as with previous release)
- Major namespace changes - any code that breaks, chances are things have moved into other namespace.
- Rewritten Xaml support
- Game control, any children to Game are considered Nodes / objects - must be controls inheriting Node control
- Light support - OmniLight
- Mesh support
- Nodes can be manipulated by DataBinding and Storyboards - typically position, color and such
- Camera support on Game, property
- TypeConverter for Vectors - can be used as Position="0,0,0"
- Command support - Click event on nodes are forwarded as Commands
- Mouse events for Nodes (MouseEnter, MouseLeave, MouseLeftButtonDown, MouseLeftButtonUp)
- Debug Information can be set on Game (BoundingSphere is the only supported option for now)
- Minor speedups
- Totally rewritten initialization - no need to use TargetDevice.Initialize<>() anymore (marked obsolete) - just use the Game control.