Silverlight 3 Only
Note: Source code does not reflect the changes - please go to GitHub for the latest source code.
- Changed from Timer to CompositionTarget for main UI thread - synchronization and update
- Changed to NUnit for tests - started refactoring tests, most tests "ripped" out for now, placed on separate branch
- Namespace changes and restructuring:
- IDisplay moved to Display namespace
- IAssetLoaderService + implementation and base classes for asset loaders moved to Assets
- AssetLoaders moved to namespace within Assets
- IContentManager and implementation moved to Content namespace
- 3D and 2D objects moved into Objects namespace, respectively into their own namespaces : Flat, Geometries
- Refactored how EngineRuntime is initialized and how Displays are handled, also details for Software rendering with regards to this. It is now possible to have multiple Displays.
- Introduced control in Silverlight called RenderingContainer, one can now declaratively add RenderingContainer and meshes to this. Tutorial coming soon.
- Introduced Build script using Nant
Details on the declarative part of Balder can be found here