Combining Balder with SLAR toolkit

Nov 3, 2010 at 6:33 AM

Hello, I was wondering if I am able to combine Blader with SLAR toolkit to produce 3D images on my AR marker? With SLAR toolkit alone, I am able to project 2D images.

If there is any other of doing this please let me know too.

Thanks for your help :)

Sanje

Coordinator
Nov 3, 2010 at 7:20 AM

The images you see on the SLAR Toolkit page with 3D is in fact Balder. I'll forward this thread to the author of SLARToolkit and hopefully he has the time to answer. 

Nov 3, 2010 at 8:15 AM

Thanks for your help and quick reply.

Really appreciate it. :)

Sanje

Nov 3, 2010 at 10:03 AM

Hi Sanje,

Yes, there's one Balder sample for SLARToolkit. You can find a live demo on the project homepage.

The source code for all samples is part of the repository. Just download the code from there.

http://slartoolkit.codeplex.com/

Rene Schulte
(SLARToolkit guy)

Nov 3, 2010 at 4:56 PM
Hello, When I run the SLARToolKitBalderSample, I am not able to debug it. I am also not able to view the code. I keep getting an error that states System.InvalidOperationException. Could you direct me to another place where I can view the code? Or am I running the program wrongly? I am using Visual Studio 2010 with Silverlight 4. The other examples in the repository work fine. Thanks alot. :)

Sanje

To: [email removed]
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 02:03:21 -0700
Subject: Re: Combining Balder with SLAR toolkit [Balder:233264]

Hi Sanje,
Yes, there's one Balder sample for SLARToolkit. You can find a live demo on the project homepage.
The source code for all samples is part of the repository. Just download the code from there.
http://slartoolkit.codeplex.com/

Rene Schulte
(SLARToolkit guy)
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Balder@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email Balder@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com