Oct 18, 2010 at 9:54 PM
Edited Oct 18, 2010 at 10:30 PM
I am trying to utilize balder in windows phone 7 and not having any luck. I followed the tutorial here:
http://dotnetslackers.com/articles/aspnet/Integrate-the-3D-Engine-Balder-into-Your-Silverlight-Applications.aspx. It's not windows 7 but it seemed close enough.
I cannot seem to get past the very first part and my guess is that I am missing something easy although I cannot seem to find what it is.....
1. Created new silverlight project for windows phone 7 using VS2010 Express for Windows Phone.
2. Add reference to balder.dll and ninject.dll (I do get a popup here that says adding a referenct to silverlight may cause problems, seemed strange but oh well).
3. Add the namespaces to MainPage.xaml
4. Add the execution:game to the content Grid in MainPage.xaml
5. build works
6. try to run it and get this exception, ""The GraphicsDevice must not be null when creating new resources.\r\nParameter name: graphicsDevice"".
I also tried downloading and compiling the Balder.WP7.TestApp. It fails with a "Not Supported" exception on this line of the App.xaml.cs file:
If I comment that line out I get the same exception in #6.
Thanks for your help!