problem loading own .ase 3d model i need urgent solution advance thanksss a million if this issue solved

Jul 19, 2011 at 5:33 AM

Hi,

Im here to ask about the suitable size of the 3d model .ase which can be loaded in the augmented reality application using slar toolkit. recently i have download a sample from slartoolkit with 4 3d model which is a car teapot cube and a tank when i try to replace with another 3d model and debug the system .. the system opens the website after reached 100% of loading its goes blank white page. is there any solution for this issue..

advance thanks 

Jul 20, 2011 at 12:10 PM

Hello anyone please help me... everything working fine the 3d sample given working only my own 3d model in .ase not working.. i have followed all the advice such have it in same folder but then its still same.. i really need help urgent :(

Coordinator
Aug 7, 2011 at 12:25 PM

You got mail.. :)

Sep 13, 2011 at 4:23 AM

hi adept.. i have tried to reduce the complexity of the 3d and test yet still the same i cant load the model.. for the trial i jus draw a box in 3ds max n convert it to .ase  which is 10kb ..but still same problem... i doubt the way i load it the system but the other model from the sample like audi car n tanks works well... can u help me to check the problem... if u give permission i would like to sen the material i used to load it... hope to reply soon ...thanks alot

Mar 26, 2012 at 11:02 AM

i am facing the same problem . Adept please solve this issue 

Coordinator
Mar 27, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Hi,

I'm afraid my time is filled up these days with quite a bit of things to do, and I have to prioritize other projects.

Sorry that I can't commit any time to Balder at this point in time.