multiple views

May 1, 2011 at 11:36 AM
Edited May 1, 2011 at 11:40 AM

I Try to Render Two views At the same time and the Display.Viewport is set to null . It seems to me that should be permisable to create multiple views running .( i extend from game class)

May 1, 2011 at 11:39 AM
Edited May 1, 2011 at 11:40 AM

i also try to find a workaround with pausing and activating views but this do not seem to work eather. Keep up the good work .even if i am wondering sometimes about the impact that xna support will have to the project .

i am opptimist .

Coordinator
May 4, 2011 at 6:44 PM
Edited May 4, 2011 at 6:44 PM

Hi and thanks,

which version of Balder are you running against? Silverlight 4 or 5? 

About the impact of Xna. With the SL5 version of Balder, you offload everything to the GPU - so Balder flies. Were there any other worries around that subject you had?

May 7, 2011 at 5:57 AM

i am still using SL4 but i am going to do the transision to SL5 soon . I have not figure it out yet , if i do not find a workaround i will use the same view alternating the geometries of the different models that i want to present . i do not know if i can dispose the whole Game, instead of pausing it . I didnt look deep in the code and i dont get what is happening with the injection of Display.Viewport in Game class ,i cannot create a second game without Display.Viewport bing null.

Coordinator
May 20, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Everything is tied into a Viewport, but I want to open up Balder for multiple viewports within one display - in fact it has been designed for this from the start, just other concerns that has been prioritized.