asking help for Balder‏

May 31, 2010 at 10:38 AM

I downloaded the sample. I don't know why I cannot the .csproj file. The error message is as following

The same situation happened in the "Solution" folder in the Balder_0_8_8_6_Source.

Then, I tried to create the project which is the same as the sample by myself,  I only changed the namespace. However, nothing is shown in the web browser, could you help me? Thank you so much.

PS: I am using VS professional 2010.

May 31, 2010 at 9:36 PM

the file you're referring to is from the SLARToolkit, but its the type of message one gets from Visual Studio if one is lacking a plugin - typically the Silverlight Tools for Visual Studio. You can find it here.

May 31, 2010 at 9:39 PM

Sorry..   Didn't see your email. 

The version does not have solutions or project files for VS2010. If you download the latest source and open it, you'll get a VS2010 version.

Jun 1, 2010 at 7:11 AM

Hi, i have both versions of visual studio, and even with the latest source code i had some troubles opening with vs2010...

Anyway if you open the SampleBrowser Solution under the solutions folder, it builds without errors...

And of course, SL4 tools are needed :)

Good luck

Jun 1, 2010 at 8:13 AM
Edited Jun 1, 2010 at 8:53 AM

I see that I am very very slow in my head at the moment, I read what you wrote but interpreted it in my head and translated into something completely different. I was reading a different solution file. :)

Shame on me. 

I'll make sure for the next release that the samples are working - or I might consider discontinuing those samples, as the SampleBrowser serves a better purpose with that regards.